The company has announced that buyers can avail a discount of up to Rs 8,000 on select products.The offer is available onHDFC Bank cards along with no cost EMI options.
“No matter how you like to buy, we have an option that works for you. Enjoy up to Rs 8000 instant savings on selected products with eligible HDFC Bank cards. Plus No Cost EMI from most leading banks.§ Trade in your smartphone online or in-store for instant credit towards your new iPhone. And, get instant credit when you exchange an eligible Mac, iPad or Apple Watch at the Apple Store,” mentions Apple on its website.
Offers on iPhone 15 series, iPhone 14 series, iPhone 13
With the bank discount the iPhone buyers can save up to Rs 6,000 on the new iPhone 15 series. Here’s all the discount available on iPhones
* iPhone 15 Pro and Pro Max: Save Rs 6000
* iPhone 15 and 15 Plus: Save Rs 5000
* iPhone 14 and 14 Plus: Save Rs 4000
* iPhone 13: Save Rs 3000
* iPhone SE: Save Rs 2000
For those unaware, the iPhone 15 series is already up for pre-order in India. The smartphones will go on sale starting September 22.
Offers on Apple Watch
With the ongoing discounts you can save up to Rs 2,500 on the Apple Watch models. Here’s all the discount on Apple Watch models
* Apple Watch Ultra 2: Save Rs 3000
* Apple Watch Series 9: Save Rs 2500
* Apple Watch SE: Save Rs 1500
Offers on Apple iPad
If you are planning to buy an iPad, then you can save up to Rs 4,000 on the Apple Store
* iPad Pro 12.9-inch: Save Rs 4000
* iPad Pro 11-inch, iPad Air, and iPad (10th generation): Save Rs 3000
* iPad (9th generation) and iPad Mini: Save Rs 2000
Offers on Apple MacBook
You can save up to Rs 8,000 on the M2-powered MacBook Air. Here are all the discounts available on MacBook and iMac
* MacBook Air (M2 chip), MacBook Pro 13-inch, 14-inch, and 16-inch, and Mac Studio: Save Rs. 8000
* MacBook Air (M1 chip): Save Rs. 7000
* iMac 24-inch: Save Rs. 5000
* Mac mini: Save Rs. 2000
Offer on Apple AirPods and HomePod
You can purchase the Apple AirPods Pro at a discount of Rs 1,000. The Apple HomePod can be purchased at a discounted price of Rs 1,500.