Devotees across India can make contributions from the ‘Devotion’ section on the Paytm App.
“As the pioneer of QR and mobile payments in India, we have enabled digital contributions to the Ram Mandir playing a significant role in making contributions easy and convenient,” a Paytm spokesperson said in a statement.
“We remain committed to driving financial inclusion by taking our innovative mobile payment solutions to every nook and corner of the country,” the spokesperson added.
How to contribute to Ram Mandir Trust via Paytm app
- Go to the Paytm app, and click ‘View all’ from Bill Payments by BBPS
- Go to ‘Devotion’ from other services section
- Select devotional place as ‘Shri Ram Janmbhooi Teerth Kshetra
- Add your email id, and click on ‘Proceed’
- Enter the amount you wish to donate, and click on ‘next’
- Click on ‘Proceed to pay’ using your preferred payment mode
Paytm now has 100 million active customers
Recently, Paytm announced that it has crossed the 100 million active customers milestone in the third quarter of the financial year 2023-24.
Vijay Shekhar Sharma, founder and CEO of Paytm said that achievement is a ‘key milestone’ for the company.
“We also crossed our 100 million active customers in the last quarter. This is also a key milestone. We have been able to do it very prudently and our focus is on acquiring strictly monetizable incremental users as there are products like UPI Credit, and UPI autopay that are going through the roof and we believe that they will generate even high-quality customers on our platform and we will continue to acquire customers with that insight,” said Sharma during the earnings call.