Hey there, everyone! I hope you’ve got an excellent weekend lined up. As I write this, I’m riding out a major thunderstorm, but I wasn’t planning to go anywhere today in any case. Anyway, clues and the answers for today’s Quordle words are just ahead.
For any newcomers joining us, here’s how to play Quordle: Just start typing in words. You have four five-letter words to guess and nine attempts to find them all. The catch is that you play all four words simultaneously.
If you get a letter in the right place for any of the four words, it will light up in green. If a word contains a letter from one of your guesses but it’s in the wrong place, it will appear in yellow. You could always check out the practice games before taking on the daily puzzle.
Here are some clues for today’s Quordle game, followed by the answers:
Quordle Clues For June 17
- Word 1 (top left) clue — Rural [blank], fictional movie with a hard-to-say title in 30 Rock
- Word 2 (top right) clue — transported in a communal road vehicle
- Word 3 (bottom left) clue — overly sentimental
- Word 4 (bottom right) clue — eagerly competing against someone to win a prize
- Two of the words each have a pair of repeated letters
- Today’s words start with J, B, S and V
Quordle Answers For June 17
Spoiler alert! Don’t scroll any further down the page until you’re ready to discover today’s Quordle answers.
This is your final warning!
Today’s words are…
That’s all there is to it for today’s Quordle clues and answers. I’ll have hints and the solution for Sunday’s game on my blog as soon as I can.