Looking for Thursday’s Quordle hints and answers? You can find them here:
Hello there! The weekend is right around the corner. But first, hints and the answers for today’s Quordle words are just ahead in case you need them.
How To Play Quordle
For any newcomers joining us, here’s how to play Quordle: Just start typing in words. You have four five-letter words to guess and nine attempts to find them all. The catch is that you play all four words simultaneously.
If you get a letter in the right place for any of the four words, it will light up in green. If a word contains a letter from one of your guesses but it’s in the wrong place, it will appear in yellow. You could always check out the practice games before taking on the daily puzzle.
Here are some clues for today’s Quordle game, followed by the answers:
Quordle Hints For October 27
- Word 1 (top left) hint — not over
- Word 2 (top right) hint — a maximum number or volume, perhaps referring to how much of a product can be exported in a specific timespan or how many students can enroll for a class
- Word 3 (bottom left) hint — a small wood or orchard. Also, the blank Street Families, the main gang in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Word 4 (bottom right) hint — a duel conducted on horseback with lances
- None of the words have a pair of repeated letters
- Today’s words start with U, Q, G and J
Quordle Answers For October 27
Spoiler alert! Don’t scroll any further down the page until you’re ready to find out today’s Quordle answers.
This is your final warning!
Today’s words are…
That’s all there is to it for today’s Quordle clues and answers. Be sure to check my blog for hints and the solution for Saturday’s game if you need them.